If I can ever get pic of it I sure want to and I will have to ask the guy dad sold it to or the ones who have it now. I was too young to pay much attention and dad is gone now and boy do I wish he was here to ask. I am pretty sure I recall seeing that big driveline turning and it almost seems familiar thinking how odd that it was turnning but we werent moveing smile The truck was bought brand new just the cab and chassis from the Chevy dealer. I dont know if great grandpa who actually bought it ordered it or if it was already on the lot. He may have ordered it in I found an old partly in color pamplet for the big bolt Chevys from when he bought that thing I was little and its long gone I wished I had that back!!! It showed 60 trucks cabovers also!! The truck I am talking about though is a single axle with long chassis had a 292 in it and is a 1963 "60" I am sure he said something about that driveline setup and power divider and spline sounds awful familiar I am going to have to ask I am curious also!!! :confused: