Originally Posted by Flatblu4748
......but my Mancard requires that I try to repair the vacuum wiper motor myself before I send it off to somebody else.
grin I totally understand that.
The problem is that there aren't real repair kits available, and Rob Fiken doesn't sell them (protecting his business, which I understand.) The only thing you can get is gaskets, but the seals on the paddle are typically what makes them next to impossible to repair. Even getting the paddle back in with the seals correctly oriented (even if they're intact) is problematic. I've tried and failed. frown


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.