Larry has new wiring. Larry did not ask if he should use relays, so I stated he should do what he thinks is best after all member input. That is what Stovebolt is for.
You are right, he did not ask. He explicitly stated that he was going to use them.
Without knowing what gauge wire his new setup has for headlights and what the new switch is rated for, we don't have any insight into what is strictly necessary for him. There are universal kits available that call out in the instructions that relays should be used for the headlights and provide small gauge wires to trigger them.
I did see bulbs listed at 32 CP. That makes NO SENSE when converted by any formula. So I decided the seller did not know what they were selling. There are many sellers calling it 32W.
I would agree that a lot of sellers don't know what they are selling. Original 2320 bulbs have the 32 - 21 C printed on them. By inspection of the contacts and base, 32W is far too much power for those bulbs.
Mount the relays on the radiator core support as close as possible to the headlights, and run a voltage supply wire with 8 or 10 gauge wire to power the relays. Run a self-resetting circuit breaker (NOT A FUSE) on that wire. In case of a short, the lights will cycle on and off as the breaker resets, not go out altogether from a blown fuse.
Jerry
A self resetting breaker is a very good idea. Some wiring kits come with them already, so it might be worth checking your documentation.
*I am assuming you are using a kit for the conversion. If not, then a lot of answers could be different.