Even though my brakes do work well, there is a noticeable leak from (at least one) wheel cylinder. Since I'm not using the truck while it is icy out, this makes for a good time to find the parts, so I can work them once the warm spring is here.
As expected, I didn't find many parts to match a 3-ton. Best I could find is at Dorman, but not 100% sure they are for a 3-ton, despite being for a 450 (US 3-ton GMC, 9700 in Canada):
Dorman

Though I have wheel cylinders from a similar truck, I don't trust them to be the same. When looking at other trucks for parts, it's axle didn't match anything else. Even then, they are likely seized and bad rubber.

Is there any similar ton model that would have the same size wheel cylinders?


Alexander's Automotive Assortment
  • 1953 GMC 9700 3-ton**
  • 1978 Plymouth Arrow
  • 1980 Jeep J10 Cargo Truck
  • 1985 Red Wagon Trailer (for cars)
  • 1986 Toyota Tercel Wagon 4wd

**(9700 in Canada or 450 in USA.)