Wrap up :
That stock/not stock ‘55 series 1 went for–-
58k !
If I’m the seller I’m reeaalll happy with that.
Very nice truck, might call it a mild Restomod.
The Seller was sometimes a bit hedgy in Comments. For example:
Google the VIN to find production documentation about what options the truck had when it left factory. There is no web site on AD trucks providing this information that I know of. Seller was asked to post the factory production option information, and declined to do so. I think the issue here is if this is a true 5-window optioned truck, or a 3-window cab modification. And, then there was the 12V or 6V originality question.
Apparently this truck was re-titled with its Engine Serial Number, not the Vehicle Serial Number.
About the large rear wheel well gap that some commented on and is noticeable. This truck had 15" wheels and low profile passenger car tires, smaller than stock 16" wheel/tire fitment.
All in all, a nice truck worthy of the sale. It looks well put together.