| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 100 | I'm buying one of the Chevy's of the 40's newley rebuilt gauge clusters... but I'm buying from an individual 3rd party. New, still in the box. My question is; how can I tell if it's been set up for 12volt or 6volt? Chevy's of the 40's offer them both ways. My truck is running a 12 volt alternator setup. I don't want to burn up the new cluster if it's wired for 6volt. How can I tell??? The seller acquired it with a truck purchase and says he doesn't know.
Care taker of a 1946 1/2 ton. Pretty much period correct original. Danny T, from B’ham, Al
| | |
| |
| |