Ok, starting to feel much more at ease with keeping the 264 3/4” cam installed and get back to stock fuel and exhaust system. I have the Zenith carb, but I need a new mid section as it is cracked. Been beating the bushes with Carbking and he has one, but his is also cracked, so watching eBay. I also have the stock intake and exhaust manifolds soaking with PBBlaster.

The intake and exhaust valves have not been adjusted since overhaul. I did not get any Patrick’s valve adjustment specs from my brother’s records, only the receipt from Patrick’s, which I suspect means he never got one from Patrick’s. I do have a Patrick’s catalog from that time period that shows some data (see attached) about their cam grinds, but markets that for Chevy 235/261 engines. He does not have this info in the GMC section of the catalog, only that he offers a “Choice of grinds”.

What does this info mean in the attached chart?
Attachments
IMG_0847.jpeg (210.27 KB, 132 downloads)