| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 100 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 100 | This was how I got it home. The tow bar worked good and I only had to go a couple of miles. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/Ibendcars/DodgepullingDumptruck.jpg Ok I am thinking 62 then because of the Torsion fron end from what I have been able to learn so far about this thing. I am wanting to know what engine I have so I can change the oil and get a fuel pump.
My new 1949 Chevy One Ton Dump Truck. Still have it but parked, needs a new motor. 1953 2 ton parts truck Long Gone 1957 GMC LCF On 75 Cadillac Eldorado Frame Updated Feb 2021 | | |
| |
| |