Achipmunk - I would, but wrong Concord. I'm quite bit further North in New England.

Jerry - Your killing me. grin Com'on, fabricating stuff is alive and well, you just gotta pick your battles. I'm not a machinist nor do I have the machinery necessary to fabricate these mounts myself. And probably most people don't either. My brother, who is a machinist, offered to fab them if I couldn't locate them. I also have access to my companies machine shop where we prototype a lot of stuff. The guys know me well and enjoy fabricating and helping me repair/restore parts. They have helped me with well more than dozen "unobtainable" parts over the last 30 years. But again, you gotta pick your battles. I knew that the truck mounting studs had to be selling out there someplace as separate items and not only in a kit with V8 engine brackets for well over $100. And eureka, I found the place, but they don't advertise them in their catalog. You have to phone them and ask. So I've shared this info here on the site.

As far as fabricating, I purchased the steel and reached out to a friend who bent it for me in his shop, to fabricate a rear crossmember that is "unobtainable" in a parts catalog. I have laid out the holes, drilled them out, test fitted, scuffed it and now it's ready for paint. I'm also in the middle of fab'ing some small plates for the axle bumpers because the originals were nearly non-existent (rusted through) and I could easily bend them. I probably could have just stuck a big fat fender washer under the head of the bolt, but hey..... See, fabrication is alive and well in this hobby. chug Cheers to you.

-Mike
Attachments
IMG_1144.jpeg (225.41 KB, 73 downloads)
IMG_1116.jpeg (121.72 KB, 73 downloads)
IMG_1141.jpeg (212.72 KB, 73 downloads)
IMG_1142.jpeg (119.37 KB, 73 downloads)


1955 Chevy 2nd Series 3100 Stepside, 235cid