Under the "whatever" category for "interiors" - I finally got the windshield interior lower trim piece installed on my 1954 3604. Yeah, I know it's only 6 screws and not much of challenge, but - I've been walking past it every night for almost a year as it's been sitting on top of my bedroom dresser drawer. It and its 6 chrome plated Phillips head screws. Patiently waiting on its owner to put it in its proper place. So, if you need to install one, or install yours, the only tools you will need are a Phillips head screwdriver. I used a Craftsman, but I suspect a Snap On would work equally as well as would many other brands. Don't over-tighten the screws or you'll warp the bezel. ( what the heck is it's correct nomenclature ? ) I suspect everyone reading this knows how to use a screwdriver, so I'll dispense with further discussion and just show you the results.
Ron - - Dusty53 1954 Chevy 3604 In the Gallery Forum "You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell." "They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."