| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | I ordered 2 inches lower than stock but for some reason, they were 4 inches lowered. This is my 54 with a 79 AMC pacer front suspension. Mark's last comment is correct. If you look at the picture that is in the gallery it shows, then look at the other pictures after I corrected the issues. The bumper overriders are almost touching the grass. I have a cousin who lives in Harrisonburg Va. and he lives off of 80 on a country road I smoothed out the gravel center of the road when I visited.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |