Well, I went for a drive today after the 4.10 gear change and replacing my fuel gauge. It was 37 degrees out today. I even turned on the heater! I drove 51 miles and my speedo is two miles an hour slower than my phone says that I am actually going. It was off the other way before by three mph. So, I can live with that. Now 55mph is 2100 rpm, and 60mph is 2250 rpm. Remember, I have a Gear Venders Overdrive. It has a .78 percent overdrive ratio. That gives me a final ratio of 3.2 instead of the 3.55 I had with the 4.57 rear end gears. Overall, I'm happy to have been able to do the switch and find this 4.10 Eaton that is in very good condition. There is no rust or pitting on the gears and the back side of the ring gear still has the grinding marks from the manufacture of the gears. The front drive side has a nice polish to the surface of the gear. The rear end was fairly clean inside.