That's the spirit, Lumbersawyer! I'm still running Hucks on my 3804. Plenty of highway driving and I'm still alive. wink Like Jerry says, they require adjustments from time to time and the shoes wear unevenly. Once I get a little more wear on my shoes, I'm going to swap them front to back on each wheel so they all wear evenly.

If you drive conservatively and you don't mind taking a more active role in maintaining the truck ... the Hucks will be fine.

And ... this is the best part ... you can join Jerry and I (he's my hero) on the back bench being cranky with folks who want to ditch Hucks for being death dealing evil straight from the pit of Heck. I still run bias ply tires and 6 volts, too.

Harrumph! chug


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)