| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (MickeyP, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, TexasJim50, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 | I figured out real quick-like that removing them all the way would be disastrous. Thanks for that tip though. Also- I think I have a good theory as to why the heater unit would not budge … I gave the task of installing a new wiring harness to a guy who does such things for a living. (I lack the patience for that job.) In the course of that work I gave him the heater unit I had rebuilt and asked him to install it while he had the truck. It dawned on me today that I didn’t research or acquire a gasket kit ; it didn’t occur to me at the time. (The guy fabricated a rather nice fan motor hole cover for the firewall.) I think he used a squeeze tube gasket product for the interface between the unit and the kick panel - my heater is glued on.
That would explain my frustrating experience of today. | | |
| |
| |