| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (MickeyP, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, TexasJim50, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2020 Posts: 788 | Plan B–-
I could not remove the glove box with the heater in place. I did push and warp on the top of the disconnected glove box to the point where I dislodged it , allowing me to get a peek on the hinge screw heads. That got me thinking… I found that I could wiggle my skinny left forearm up between the heater box and the firewall while sitting on the running board , and I got my fingers on the machine head of those screws. I then went through all of my tool boxes and came up with 3 socket extensions totaling 20”. With my daughter manning (per se) the ratchet I was able to locate the socket onto the head while she turned it loose a few clicks at a time. The upper fastener was really challenging.
I spent most of the afternoon on 4 fasteners, but my hinges are loose. | | |
| |
| |