Click on image for the lowdown.
====
9 members (John Dlugos , Buckeye998 , Gray_Ghost , Gdads51 , dt235sd , rfs56trk , BCBill , Otto Skorzeny , Dusty53 ),
236
guests, and
0
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,172
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,309
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,309
I can’t remember I got mine from but I went to a junk yard years ago and used a set from a older junk car the threaded holes are there to measure just have to go to a older junk yard we’re they have some 60,s cars and find a set .
Attachments