| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 271 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 271 | Yes I had forgotten about that when I built these. If you look close you notice there is a slight bend in the panel. I layed it on the edge of my lift kneeling on a 2x4 I just massaged it a little. That keeps it off the door mechanism. Also stacked 3 large washers on shaft to hold it out. It was a learning experience but I like a challenge. | | |
| |
| |