| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,386 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 Professional procrastinator | | Professional procrastinator Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 | I know, not another positive ground question! I have searched with no answer found. I hope somebody can help here. 47 GMC with positive ground and I want to put electric wipers in. I bought the 6 volt kit and it looks decent. I want to put it in and try it except the red lead from the unit has a fuse, the black lead has a ring terminal for ground. I do not want to do any damage to the unit by hooking it up backwards and voiding any warranty. Do I just hook the fused lead to the power(negative) and the black lead to the ground(positive)? Or go with red fused lead to positive and black ring terminal lead to negative? Thanks
1947.2 GMC 1/2T SWB panel 1947.2 GMC 1/2T long bed 1948 GMC 1/2T short bed
| | |
| |
| |