| Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,805 | Try installing a short brass 1/8" NPT pipe nipple and a 45 degree elbow beside the distributor (with the distributor removed) to make the port easier to reach. I do that on a lot of the small block engines I build when I use a mechanical oil pressure gauge. The port down beside the oil filter doesn't give an accurate pressure reading for some reason on a lot of engines. I learned that on a dyno run about 20 years ago. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
|