Not exactly. My grandpa started restoring it years before he passed, but he could never actually get it going long enough to drive it home. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the last 10 years he put that Gas tank on, but it did sit for a few years before I got a hold of it in any case. I've been restoring it over the last 6 months (aka just trying to fix whatever breaks as I get it on the road), so I've only been putting a few gallons in the tank at a time as I got the ignition system working, then the fuel system, then engine, (then had a mishap where I ruined the stock steering knuckle, that was a nightmare) and so on. This week was the first time I've really filled the tank to full, and I topped it off with a bottle of gumout for good measure- didn't even think to check the filter off of the tank to see how it was handling the sludge that was getting broken up


"It's-a me!" -Mario