| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, Bruce 1954-4100, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, BC59, Cletus1950, cmayna, 3800GUY),
126
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,498 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,498 | Mike, I use Gates fuel line (can't recall which variety), an electric pump, a filter before the pump and one before the fuel reaches the carburetor. I haven't had that problem at all and my fuel line is probably 6 years old. Ethanol will degrade rubber, though...you're right about that. The diaphragm I have is one of the orange ones. I've let it dry out completely several times but after 3 years it has not failed and last time I looked showed no signs of trouble. I'm not really sure what micron number filters I have...just haven't had those problems. Good luck!
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |