Originally Posted by 1Ton_tommy
I have some aftermarket Fentons. They have threaded bungs into which I screwed brass pipe fittings for tube to carry hot exhaust to the bottom of the Offy intake plenum. I fabricated a plate for the bottom of the intake and threaded a couple of holes to receive the tubes. I've been told over and over that this cannot work but it does and has for 20 years. I did have to tighten the fittings once though.

Do you have a picture of that setup? I am having a hard time visualizing it.

Is the goal to replicate the effect of the exhaust riser?


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues