Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,296
Members48,439
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,513
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,513
I documented the process I used here a long time ago for anyone who wishes to attempt to split a stock manifold:
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...more-split-manifold-info.html#Post470651 Pictures are gone after being held for ransom so I've attached the limit of 5. With more experience it was found that doing most of the welding while bolted to a scrap head minimized movement.
Attachments
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod
You Tube