| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 270 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 270 | Digging down thru the past posts, I found this article on Tim Lederman’s website published in May 1955 Hot Rod Magazine article on soupin' up the 261 cubic in Chevy engine I found very interesting and thought of Jerry immediately. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has already seen it before or even has a copy. http://1954advance-design.com/Documents/261SoupThatChev/index.htmlWhat a great article. I’ll have some more questions on the subject after I digest the article more. Thanks for this. Charley Erck
Last edited by Steelonsteel; 09/21/2023 12:26 AM.
~Charley 1954 Chevy 3100 with 235“Bud”Follow along in the DITY1963 Chevy half ton stepside short box 230 1954 GMC 3 ton 302 And several more Chevy camper and work trucks 1979 1987 1996 | | |
| |
| |