Thanks everyone, I have found two corroborated listing one from 2 many trucks and believe I in fact have a 216CID engine with 235cid heads that came stock on that year. Would have been nice to have a 235 cid but since this truck will only be used for Silver Fox Distillery events and promotions its life will be pampered and easy. Plus it will be the wife’s truck when finished. So it is more important to have matching numbers than performance and reliability.

EDIT BY MODERATOR 9/18: The next question (below) was broken out as a separate thread in order to get more responses here.

Next question if you don’t mind. Who is everyone using for engine parts supply? I have ordered all my body panels from LMC and that is more than enough to keep me working all winter. But would like to get a start on ordering parts for the engine rebuild.

Last edited by Peggy M; 09/18/2023 3:01 PM.