| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2022 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2022 Posts: 45 | The 663032 cross references to a Dorman 555-022 which is listed as the 1-7/32 one I found earlier. I ordered a set of them and we will see how that goes tomorrow! I’ll check back then! | | |
| |
| |