Hi all!
Still kinda new here. My main thread is in the DIY forum. I am two bolts away from being able to pull the wood outta the bed of my 58 Apache. Yay! I need to remove the steps th be able to reach the final two nuts. While removing the steps, i ran into the below issue/question

My question is about rear fender braces. Both sides have the three braces in the typical locations. The drivers side has a fourth and it was partially disconnected when i picked up the truck. It connects to the bottom of the fender where the step bolts on. The other end??? I can’t figure out and was hoping y’all can help me out. Im trying to photograph everything as i take it spart along with my daily journal. I did attach some pics.
Attachments
IMG_2937.jpeg (257.86 KB, 99 downloads)
Rear fender by drivers door and step1
IMG_2931.jpeg (230.84 KB, 99 downloads)
Rear fender brace by driver door and step 2
IMG_2932.jpeg (227.72 KB, 99 downloads)
Rear fender brace by drivers door and step 3
IMG_2936.jpeg (164.16 KB, 99 downloads)
Rear fender brace at unattached end


1958 Chevy Apache - "Stella"
"Start to finish w/upgrades"

Follow the story in the DITY Gallery