Update
I picked up the 46 today.
WHAT an AFAIR.
Most of the elders came out to help me get the old chevy out of the barn.
Including Mary who was married to Ralph when the Hiatte Brother's bought the truck new.

The whole family is proud of this truck, and I'm surprised that Mary and her sister sold it.

Anyway,I got the Hiatte truck home and with some cleaning of the points, battery, and distruberter we got some fire.
With a little bit of work it fired up.
Don't get me wrong, it didn't run very good for the first time in 20 plus years, BUT it ran and after the stuck lifter pumped up it sat there and idled until it ran out of gas.

Mary came out when I was about to leave and gave me a scanned picture from about 1947 with the Hiatte brothers standing in front of the truck.

This is the top of the line truck with a heater, radio and pop out windshield.

Thanks for letting me tell you about this truck and I will have some questions when I try to get the Hiatte truck on the road.

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!

2-Ton


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!