| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | 1946 one owner 1-1/2 Ton I put it on the spotting network and then decided to go look at it. I'm buying it from the owner's wife and his son. Ran when it was parked 20+ years ago. Has not seen any sun or rain except when it was being used to haul grain or hay. Has only 47000 original miles. Passanger door shuts like new. Driver's door is not far from that. Tapped around the cab and it is more solid than the my "50" 2-Ton.
Motor is free and I will be taking a battery there tommorow and I dream it will start with a pony tank. Don't plan on having brakes though.
I guess I need to learn how to post pics? I think this is a great find.
Also, the family doesn't know it yet, but I will be giving them more money than they sold it to me for. It's the right thing to do. 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |