You can see in the master parts book that they list a bearing assembly, an inner race, an outer race, and a ball assembly. Warren gave me a big old bucket of new bearing parts, There were a few complete bearings but mostly separate items. When I got them, I sorted them, wrote down the quantities of each one I had. That was years ago and I still have the bucket and most of my paperwork. It is probably going to be a dig and find operation. All are new and very old. Most were for the larger trucks, and all were the original ball style bearings. Been trying to re-home them as I saw needs come up for the big truck ball bearings. Just had trouble finding NP part numbers for 52 in the master parts book. What I am starting to wonder is if in 52 and prior, Hyatt was the supplier and then GM bought New Departure (ND) in 53? All of these are ND numbers.

Last edited by Greg_H; 08/25/2023 2:18 PM.