| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, msmall, RdsLessTaken, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 | I had a similar experience. I started rebuilding mine on the 57 1/2 ton. I couldnt find replacement arms for the upper hinge keepers. I was able to do the pin repair though. I wound up buying repops and had to enlarge the slotted holes and rework the angled portion were it fit in the door pockets. I’d use original hinges if I could fix the keeper mechanism since they fit in the doors much better. Larry | | |
| |
| |