Dean (et al) ... I need some help sorting out to determine which ones to take to the sand blaster.

I have three different length running boards and two different length splash panels. Dean has already told me the smooth/fabric covered running boards are not correct. So is it safe to assume that neither are the 101-inch splash panels they are bolted to?

As for the running boards, I have three pairs (all diamond tread):

One set is 62.5 inches
Two sets are 69.5 inches

The smooth set is 101 inches.


Obviously, I could just put each set on the frame to see what fits. Well ... *anyone* could do THAT. In my case, the running board collection and the rest of the truck are not physically co-located. I could load all this up and go trial fit everything, but I was hoping to work smarter not harder ... wink

Any guidance here would save me time and effort.

Thanks,
John
Attachments
20230801_090938.jpg (563.42 KB, 70 downloads)
The 69.5-inch running boards on top of the 81-inch RBs attached to the 101-inch splash panels.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)