OK, I got the Drum off. Geeezzzzeee! I'm in Mississippi, heat index has consistently been hovering around 105 to 110 degrees. Humidity is high and no breeze, except for the fan I have blowing. Anyway, luckily, the wheel was turned slightly and I 'guessed' correctly on which way would loosen the Brake Shoes. But only AFTER I had soaked the Wheel Cylinders with WD40 and hammered on them with a screwdriver thru the slot. Anyway, what a mess. The grease has 'liquified' and the shoe spring is broken. Wheel cylinders look like that are heavily rusted shut. However, the shoes look pretty good considering. Next is to order new wheel cylinders all the way around along with brake hoses. Oh, and new wheel bearings. I found some 10.5 wheels at a junk yard that will fit and I will be able to replace those 'split rims', since no one wants to work on them here locally. Here's a couple pics:

My 49 6400 Flat Bed:
https://ibb.co/BBTKHtd

Drums off:
https://ibb.co/NNsGnp0
https://ibb.co/TKj19gC


If at first you don't succeed . . .
er . . . then skydiving may NOT be for you!


1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Flatbed Completed
1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Just getting started