| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#15106 05/17/2004 6:53 AM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | Here's one I did...this is a 1959 1 ton - I got langdon's universal 292 motor mounts and modified them to work....in this pix you can also see the 3 groove pulley on my balancer - however - my engine did reportedly come out of a 1969 C50 dump truck Cut N Weld of Motor Mounts and here is the fan pulley as I finished with it I had room with it in and space to spare....and later put in a 1 inch spacer and the original fan.... Fan Spacing hope that is helpful.  | | |
| |
| |