My 1950 3100 has been sitting for 32 years. Plugs were removed and 50-50 acetone and AFT put in the cylinders. Sometime later when I got around to it, I used the hand crank to spin the engine over. Possibly a little tight at first and then easier. I have changed the oll and poured oil over the rockers. Plan on putting a new distributor in, as the vacuum advance is stuck. At this time will spin the oil pump and see if it pumping. Plan on flushing the radiator and engine the best I can. It is dry now from sitting. Fuel lines have been replaced. New fuel tank installed and fresh gas will be used. I will spin the engine some more and observe the top end. Rebuilt Carter carb from forum member installed. If it runs, new plugs and wires will be added. Anything else to help avoid any damage before awakening?