| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 4 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 4 | When I install it on the fixed end and around the drum it won’t turn I haven’t even started to tighten up the adjustment side. I was told it was a trans out of a 1958 3/4 or 1 ton I’m replacing my 3 speed and installing Napco running gear from 55 gmc into my 57 3600 I’m reading that dodge used similar setup and the lining is 5/32 | | |
| |
| |