| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, 3B, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2022 Posts: 81 | Jon G's guide for making your own faces is pretty applicable here. I had re-faced a bunch of electronic gauges for mine and they all worked and looked pretty decent and looked original.
That said I sprung for the Classic Instruments set for mine this year, they look original but all electronic and you can use a pulse generator or GPS pulse generator to run the speedometer.
I should add I'm running a 1994 4.3 TBI in mine (but original 1949 frame & suspension). I'm a big fan of those engines. When I researched the 4.3 I will have to agree and think it will be dependable and have enough power to move down the road just fine. | | |
| |
| |