Originally Posted by DelawareTruckGuy
This is awesome. Thank you so so much. Going to try and turn it over this week, will definitely update. I found this through Bendix and its almost identical in nature, do you think it could work?

https://www.powerbrake-drivetrain.com/bendix-type-air-pak-2504183-r/

DTG,

The OEM part info identifies that unit as for a 1966 C60 series truck. I don't think it is compatible. Also, you may want to note that the listing is for a rebuild and return to you of an existing unit, not an outright sale being offered.

I think your better option is to have your existing one rebuilt by one of the known providers mentioned by Mike B and Otto above.

Since your "part" has been identified, suggest further discussion on this "brake" topic continue in your Big Bolts thread.

That is where you will find the above mentioned diagrams and pictures I promised shortly. wink

See you over in "Big Bolts"! thumbs_up

Dan


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)