| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 | Look how good this thing looks. Not even a dent in the fins at all front or back. Lots of hay embedded in it though.
I think I am going to use it and add an electric fan to it. I have to borrow a plumber boot to PSI test it, but I see no evidence of leaking. | | |
| |
| |