Hello all,

Been a few years since I’ve been on here. Originally on here at least 20 years ago, got the truck running good and then life happened and the truck sat unlicensed for a number of years. I tried to get back on here when I retired but forgot my login info and could not get anyone to return my emails to help with that so I created a new account. No worries. I am in the process of getting Old Blue back on the road full time and will be needing some help from you fine folks! Looking forward to it!

THANKS!

Edit: We found him! (Blue 50) Wow, he joined Dec 30 2004. He had over four pages of topics started. Fourteen pages of topics he participated in. Active Bolter. thumbs_up
Attachments
IMG_0323.jpeg (551.15 KB, 181 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 08/04/2023 3:19 PM.

Blue 50

1950 3100 w/57 235
Patrick’s Saginaw 4 speed and 3:55 rear end