| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,283 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 7 | Hey Dan, I found the army manuals for both the g506 and the g7100 on chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com. I'll include both those links below. Great diagrams of the transmission and transfer cases, but not much for the linkages. I'll check out your links and see if there is anything else. Thanks for sending it along. The drive was fun for sure. I took it out again today - though I need to get the brakes working - it only has the transmission brake right now http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/military/1945_46/index.htmhttp://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/military/1942/index.htmChuck | | |
| |
| |