Hi guys...The '55-'57 tandem I think I snagged that pic from ad on ebay...

the 194* tandem I can't remember....

the '46 Log truck belonged to a fellow in New Hampshire "**** Cutting"...Check out his website for other Stovebolt pics and other Brands of old trucks...search: **** Cutting's "Working Class" trucks...

Hey the Stovebolt censors would not let you see Mr. Cuttings first name...ha ha ha ha ha .... I'll have to give you a hint....it is short for Richard...as in Richard Nixon or **** Nixon.

I am a little disappointed, surprised, and shocked that such an All American Site as the Stovebolt Site is censoring....don't know what else to say...over and out.

Jim D.



1954 4400

1954 3800

Jim D.

'41 Chevy 1-Ton Pickup/dump...292" 4-speed w/Ranger OD ... Newest Truck

'54 Chevy 3800 Dump........New Truck!
'54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump, Gone to my brother-in-law

'13 GMC 1500 daily driver ... 5.3 6-speed auto just turned 13k miles
'01 Chevy 2500hd, might be my new daily driver ... 6.0 / 4L80-E