Billy, you have a good memory. grin


John's Saga - I never wanted to be a fireman is a fun story, that also covered some of Gary's wonderful qualities.

Right about then, at that particular junction along Life's path when you could most use one of Yoggi Berra's forks and all Life hands you is a dead end, "Slim" swaggered back in. "Slim" had taken the form of my ATHS friend and antique firetruck expert, Gary. I was fresh out of ideas, motivation, excitement or anything else that would move this scheme off top dead center and I needed a different perspective. So I called Gary.

"Let's go get it," Gary said matter of factly. Huh?


Go read the rest of it.
Attachments
gemini7.jpg (14.07 KB, 83 downloads)
Gary (in the command pilot position) and John go through the pre-launch checklist. I think the Gemini spacemen had more room than we had in the Reo.


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"Success comes in 'cans' ..."