Sorry, haven't been back on the forum in a few weeks since my last post. As far as I know, everything on the truck is original, including the engine. The truck sat for several decades in the coastal mountains of Oregon buried in blackberries so the rust has definitely eaten away at it, although it gave the truck some character. I bought it from an older gentleman for 500 dollars only because it was a napco. He dug it out of the blackberries in Siletz, Oregon at a friend's place where he had discovered it after he bought the property. I've already rebuilt the napco transfer case and gm 4 spd trans. I have the engine tore down and it looks like it had pretty low miles as there isn't much wear. I'm still trying to get a title for it as it was an abandoned vehicle. I believe it was a county truck or forest service truck originally as it has LINCOLN COUNTY stamped on the inside of front tires for Lincoln County, Oregon, and it was originally forest green. My biggest problem however is when trying to load the truck up to take to my property, I broke the drivers side steering knuckle on the napco axle and have been looking for one for the last year. Any information or anyone who has extra napco parts would help a lot! I also posted a picture of the front steering knuckle that is broke as well.