| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | The engine is homeless at the moment. Trying to figure out if I have a boat anchor or not. It wouldn't be horrible if I built a Panel around it or, if I could find one, a Canopy Express.
The engine is pretty and all, but if you can't get that power to the rear wheels, what good is it.
I don't know what year the 302 is. It's early enough to be the front mount/bellhousing mount type.
Prefer auto these days but, again, trying to figure out if it is worth keeping or not. Personally, I'll drive anything. Just show me where to start it. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 8:17 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Fibonachu | 05/24/2023 9:01 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 9:26 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Fibonachu | 05/24/2023 10:07 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 10:21 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/25/2023 11:05 AM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Bill Hanlon | 05/25/2023 4:07 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/25/2023 5:48 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/26/2023 8:52 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/27/2023 2:40 AM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/27/2023 2:01 PM | |
| |
| |