| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | What am I looking at for bellhousings? AND, if I wanted to go modern transmission, what am I looking for in bellhousings?
I found a company that makes an adapter for the 302 to a modern automatic, but, with no way to motor mount the jimmy on the sides, I'll have to do a front/bellhousing mount. I don't want 3 points of mount, nor do I want a modern trans hanging off the back of the engine all by its lonesome. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 8:17 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Fibonachu | 05/24/2023 9:01 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 9:26 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Fibonachu | 05/24/2023 10:07 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/24/2023 10:21 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/25/2023 11:05 AM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| Bill Hanlon | 05/25/2023 4:07 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/25/2023 5:48 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/26/2023 8:52 PM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| MNSmith | 05/27/2023 2:40 AM |
Re: Jimmy 302, what trans?
| EdPruss | 05/27/2023 2:01 PM | |
| |
| |