So I figured out a fix. Decent or not I don't know.

I needed up elongating about every hole between the fenders and the grill support but I got the top edges even which are the most important I think.

I tried shimming the door but I didn't like what it did to the rest of the door fitment.

So to fix the problem I had which was the right fender was too fat out even though it was tight against the cab, I removed the fender and took a 10lb hammer and beat the mounting area in about 3/8 of an inch. I figured if I went too far I could shim it out but it ended up perfect.

Will have to remove to get things into primer, but one last time together and I will have it i think.
Attachments
20230513_174415.jpg (189.7 KB, 90 downloads)
20230513_174429.jpg (167.13 KB, 90 downloads)
20230513_174441.jpg (193.28 KB, 92 downloads)


1966 C-10 Step Side
"Augustus"
Engage in the DITY
or follow along in his
Project Journal