I fit the inner fenders and rad support together before paint. Now I am trying to fit fenders and it is blowing up.
Hung doors yesterday. I am pleased with how they came out. Gaps are decent.
Problem 1.
Fender on right side seems to have a different curve than the door. The gap grows top to bottom. Currently I have the rad support on the frame with no rubber spacer at all. I have bent the inner fender out and down to make things better but I am at a stop right now. I fear pulling the rear most bolt causing a wrinkle in the fender.
Left side things lined up ok.
Problem 2.
Gave up trying to attach grill support and ripped the fenders back off and bolted them to the grill support. It is looking like dog shat. Only thing I can think of is elongation every single hole.
Last edited by klhansen; 05/15/20236:51 PM. Reason: clarified title