| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (JW51, 78buckshot),
86
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,803 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,803 | I'm 77 years old, and more than a little crippled up- - - - -but somebody would have to chase me a pretty good distance to GIVE me a split rim! Did the guy also have a good hand crank for starting the engine, an a tungsten carbide rig for generating acetylene for running the headlights? All those things are about the same degree of obsolete, and can be deadly dangerous. Whomever put those 19.5 inch tubeless rims on your truck has done you a huge favor! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| CBall | 05/08/2023 12:13 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| 2ManyTrucks | 05/08/2023 2:11 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Rich'sToys | 05/09/2023 3:48 AM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 05/09/2023 6:43 AM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| John Milliman | 05/09/2023 11:49 AM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| CBall | 05/10/2023 2:31 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Chip O | 05/11/2023 12:36 AM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Denny Graham | 05/19/2023 11:04 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| 68ironhead | 05/20/2023 2:46 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| mick53 | 05/21/2023 12:17 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Gdads51 | 05/21/2023 3:51 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| John Milliman | 05/21/2023 4:36 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 05/21/2023 5:00 PM |
Re: Old Split Rim pricing, Am I crazy?
| John Milliman | 05/22/2023 1:00 AM | |
| |
| |