| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Steelonsteel, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Gray_Ghost, ESum, Ponchogl, bobwithm, Maybellene),
96
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14997 02/26/2004 6:52 AM | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 28 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 28 | WOW! Hats off Olblue, that is some awsome engineering! I started to do something very similar on my girlfriends '48 but got overwhelemed at the amount of work, and the fact that the trailing arms would hit the gas tank that I really didn't want to move (she liked it in the stock spot, and its her truck) so I've chickened out and ordered a triangulated rear suspension. Once again, nice work! Any chance your going to post your cad drawings?  Thought I'd ask.... :p | | |
| |
| |